Dentures & Partial Dentures
What are Dentures?
Dentures are of two types
• Complete dentures- Removable dental appliance option when all teeth are missing Partial dentures- Removable dental appliance option when only a few teeth are missing.
Use of Partial Dentures:
• Replaces missing teeth
• Prevents teeth from drifting or shifting
Types of Dentures
• Conventional complete denture: This is fabricated after complete healing of the gum and
supporting tissues. This normally takes 4-6 weeks after an extraction and varies from
patient to patient.
• Immediate complete denture: These are dentures which are fabricated to allow for
placement immediately after teeth are extracted. It is a very popular option as it saves the patient from having to be without their front teeth during healing.
What to expect with Dentures:
• Highly accurate measurements are taken to ensure a well fitting denture • It takes time to accustom to a new denture
• Increase in flow of saliva, soreness and speech issues are quite common to experience with new dentures. These usually subside as your muscles and supporting tissues get used to the denture.
• Good denture care, good oral hygiene and regular dental appointments are key to improve the outcome of your dentures.
Reach out to your local Bendigo dental professionals at EAGLEHAWK DENTAL to start a lifetime of exceptional dental care at (03) 5446 9859.
Learn more: www.ada.org.au
Dont Wait, Book Now !
Your local Bendigo dental professionals at
Conveniently located on the 10 Parsonage Grove, Eaglehawk VIC 3556
Dr. Maheesh Nair and his dedicated team at Eaglehawk Dental are proud to be your trusted family dentist in Bendigo and surrounds!
We Care For You!
Thank you for choosing Eaglehawk Dental, We are your trusted local dentist in Bendigo. We understand that every patient is different and we aim to deliver a pleasant and gentle dental experience. To ensure that we provide you with the most comprehensive care, your first dental visit would include:
- Comprehensive oral exam and all required X rays
- Our clinical team would then review your X rays and discuss your treatment needs and
- We at Eaglehawk Dental, understand that you have unique dental needs and conditions and we tailor make your treatment accordingly.
Suburbs We Service
Dentist in Eaglehawk
Dentist Near Eaglehawk North
Dentist Near California Gully
Dentist Near Jackass Flat
Dentist Near Maiden Gully
Dentist Near Sailors Gully
Dentist Near Long Gully
Dentist Near White Hills
Dentist Near Epsom