Eaglehawk Dental is proud to offer state-of-the-art single day dental crowns for your convenience.
With same day crowns, there is no need for temporary dental crowns or multiple appointments. We can restore your teeth in just one visit. You will leave our office wearing your new smile.
What Are Single Day Crowns?
When it comes to structure and function, same day crowns are just like traditionally fabricated crowns. However, the fabrication process is different as single day crowns are made with the use of Computer Aided Designing and Computer Aided Manufacturing technology (CAD/CAM Dentistry).
The Advantages of CAD/CAM Dentistry
CAD/CAM Dentistry involves three steps:
- Taking digital impressions of your teeth using a digital device
- Designing the dental restoration from the scans on the digital device with the CAD technology
- Fabricating your restoration using computer-aided technologies
Because of this advanced technique of designing the impression, CAD/CAM Dentistry offer a wide array of benefits for you and your dentist:
- Eliminates the need for messy moulding materials
- Speeds up production of dental work from 3 hours to less than an hour
- Improves the accuracy of the fit of your dental crown and other tooth restorations
- Allows files to be stored digitally, unlike the traditional process that involves producing stone models
- More environment-friendly
- Convenient to the patient
- Offers dentists more control for the final tooth restoration
Benefits of Single Day Crowns
- Same-day service
- Fast and convenient procedure
- No need for temporary crown
- Preserves more of your natural teeth than traditional crowns
- Strong and durable dental crowns
- 95% success rate
- Looks like your natural teeth
Choose Single Day Dental Crowns at Eaglehawk Dental
Single day dental crowns have a very effective rate for long-term stability, which means your same day crowns are as durable as traditional crowns. Your dental crowns are 100% safe. The restorations are also made of natural-looking, tooth-coloured materials to aesthetically match the natural shade of your original teeth.
Don’t wait for several weeks for your dental crown. Avoid hassles and get your new restoration just when you need it.